Fence

Giraf

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.quebecphotos.ca
Divers589-.jpg

I'd try adding a bit more contrast to this picture. It's a little bit bland atm.

Also, you should probably few a few photos in each post here, instead of just one because there is so much traffic through the Photo Gallery. We stick to the one photo per post rule only in the Critique Gallery.

Meysha said:
Also, you should probably few a few photos in each post here, instead of just one because there is so much traffic through the Photo Gallery. We stick to the one photo per post rule only in the Critique Gallery.

No problem for it... I'll do it next time!

;)

I agree with Vicky.
I'm not sure if I like this. It's just a fence... but then I like its messy complicatedness. It's a love or hate photo I think. I'll make my mind up one day. :mrgreen:
Thanks for sharing. :)

A bit of a neutral reaction to that giraf, although it is what it says on the tin, a "fence"i agree with meysha a bit bland.

I kind of like this. Could do with a bit more contrast, agreed, but other than that I like those photos the pick out the "ugly", the "normal", and give them some honour and room to be. And I looked at this one quite some time to find out what it is that is being so fenced in.

Most reactions

Back