Fermentation bubbles

Surrealist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.edinburgh-east-ssp.org
Fermentation : CO2 bubbles from fermenting yeast organisms in a batch of blackberry wine.

blackberry1.jpg

This is probably the last of the summer wine : 6lb of wild brambles went into this - it should make 5 or 6 bottles :

blackberry2.jpg

So have you already worked on a distribution system so we can all get a taste???

My uncle used to make his own fruit wines in big bottles like this one and I always found the process interesting! (Such a pity to see what the Alzheimer's disease made of him - but I'm sure his wine making and his disease are totally unrelated!!!! ;))

LaFoto said:
So have you already worked on a distribution system so we can all get a taste???

My uncle used to make his own fruit wines in big bottles like this one and I always found the process interesting! (Such a pity to see what the Alzheimer's disease made of him - but I'm sure his wine making and his disease are totally unrelated!!!! ;))

I hope so!!

I'm sorry, but internet technology has not yet come up with a way of me getting my wine to everyone, but I may post a photo of a glass of this wine when it's ready - which is next summer!!

OK, I guess I'll still be here then :D

That's a fun image. :) My husband and one of his buddies made wine from wild muscadines once, years ago. By all reports, it was delicious.

Not being able to find enough wild grapes anymore, we made a couple batches from cultivated grapes at a "pick your own" farm. One batch was reasonably good, another turned into plonk. :lol:

Definitely an art to it - yours sounds delicious. Godd luck with it! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back