Ferrari's baby CONTINUED!!! C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
More shots I took at the Ferrari club...C&C please! enjoy!

1)
3786872001_dfdf2e5cb5.jpg

2)
3787300874_a4158756e1.jpg

3)
3786878275_93126faebe.jpg

4)
3786885139_6fdd4061ff.jpg

i like 3 the best, 4 i think might have looked better back some were you see more landscape. 1 and 2 i like to

Sorry, I find them boring.
Kinda snapshotty.

I replied. I get a cookie now, aiight.

Sorry, I find them boring.
Kinda snapshotty.

I replied. I get a cookie now, aiight.

ya it was hard to get good shots cuz I had so many people around lookin at these babies...thanks for looking..cookie for u!:mrgreen:

My god. My kingdom for some attempt at proper english.

Aaaaanyway...

Seems more like shots one would take when they're surrounded by millions of dollars in hot cars going "ohmygodohmygodohmygod look at that hot car!!!" As bitter said... snapshots, really. The first one has some compositional merit, the second smacks a bit of the more artistic auto shot... but by and large... not so much.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with taking some snaps at the Ferarri club/show. I've been to one myself. Never seen so much red in all my life. Such beautiful things.

IF, however, you are trying to be more photog than "man drooling over red car", then you need to look more at examples from people who take artistic shots of cars... lots of good examples on these forums, but also in car mags, and (frankly) sales brochures and car company websites.

65 views only 1 comment...come on guys
I saw your other Ferrari thread and never commented because even though they are very beautiful cars, the shots never did the cars any justice...so I just moved on without commenting.

Most reactions

Back