Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_2099.jpg

DSC_3778.jpg

DSC_2121.jpg

DSC_3454.jpg

DSC_2240.jpg

Aren't they cute! The puppy, ferret, and white cat are mine. Other two cats I was babysitting.

#1 for me. We had a cat that looked just like him, his name was Beagles. :)

The Ferrett is hard to see because it's sideways, and looks to be a little out of focus. All are cute though! Nice job.

Too cute! Thumbs up for 3rd and last!

I usually hate pet pictures, but these are awesome and adorable.

Wow, what great shots! I love the kitty in his little white hole with the blue background...and they all have such gorgeous eyes.
I wasn't expecting to see such great photography when I clicked on this thread. I'm way to used to just seeing snapshots of pets on here. Well done!

Wow, what great shots! I love the kitty in his little white hole with the blue background...and they all have such gorgeous eyes.
I wasn't expecting to see such great photography when I clicked on this thread. I'm way to used to just seeing snapshots of pets on here. Well done!

Thank you! I love pets, and hate snapshots too. So natural light all the way and shallow DOF. :mrgreen:

Lovely portraits - although I cannot help but feel the light brown (table edge?) on number two is distracting.

David

Lovely portraits - although I cannot help but feel the light brown (table edge?) on number two is distracting.

David

Thank you, Staircase, it's her favorite spot because it's right next to a window, I love it as well but she hides behind the steps and I hate that it's in the frame. Evil kitty likes to hide (she has issues) lol :wink:

#2 I like and I don't really like cats, I also like the one of the dog it's sooo cute

I love the one of your ferret! It looks similar to mine (that I had to give away recently :()

They're such inquisitive little creatures, and that photo seems to capture that :]

I love the one of your ferret! It looks similar to mine (that I had to give away recently :()

They're such inquisitive little creatures, and that photo seems to capture that :]

Awww, I'm sorry, at one point my mom asked me to give frenchy to my cousin who had lost a ferret and I was so mad at her. I could never give her away, no matter how mischievous she is. They certainly are very inquisitive, mine loves bubbles :lovey:

My cat resembles the one in the first photo. I tried to take similar photos of her yesterday (from above, wide open, having her be "all eyes all ears", or as if she were saying "where's my food, human?"), but mine did not come out half as good as yours.

That ferret is a cute little animal! Very white it is! WOW.

Really nice!

I've been trying to get a decent shot of my cat for a while now - much harder than you'd think! She's black, which adds to the dilema.

Wonderful captures! LOVE the eyes...

I like number three.

Looks like a cat that may be scheming to take over the world...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back