Ferrets

digital_ems_techie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.charlesphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I never knew how much my critters bounced around untill I tried to get some photos of them!

rat1.jpg

rat2.jpg

arent they cool? they are the craziest most playful animals ive ever seen, they never stop.

heres my two!

4.jpg

5.jpg

Sorry, I can't reply with yet another ferret pic (for lack of ferrets, I'm afraid), but d_e_t, I so like the one of your ferret with its little tongue out! :D Great posture and also DOF on that one, too. (Not that you had any influence on how it positioned itself, if I get your introductory remarks right, hm ;)).

Kewl Kritter. :thumbup:

I'm with the rest, the tounge shot is great, looks like he's going to take a bite out of you!

Great shots....I miss my ferrets now.

rmphoto: Those two are so cute! The ferret from the photo on top looks just like mine when she was younger! I'm surprised the one in the bottom photo didn't try to attack your lens! Don't worry they don't slow down any!!!

LaFoto: Thanks for the feedback, your right, I took them into "their" room and brought my camera. I took about 35 shots and of those maybe 10 were at least in focus. I knew it would be a challenge to get them in a photo and I only managed to get one of the two. Oh well, that's why digital’s fun, I can jump right back in and try again (well if my ferrets let me).

LittleMan: I've some people they just don't like (natural body odor or combined with cologne etc) and they just don't like it. My last ferret didn't like my grandmother, he would always go after her ankles. I wasn't sure he was just trying to get her to play or what it was!

Craig: Don't be worried, these critters wouldn't know what to do. They would probably either run away and hide, or try to make him their playmate. Worse that would happen would be a tounge bath!

Thanks every one! A little side note about my critters. I had a ferrets when I was quite a bit younger. I saw these two in a pet store after I had come back from vacation. I was himming and hawing about getting them, because they are quite a bit of work. I started the paperwork for them and they clerk told me their birthdays were 6.13, which just happens to be my birthday. I knew it at that point it was the right thing to do. They have kept me on my toes ever since!

Most reactions

Back