Few for C&C

CyclonePWR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

Have not posted for little while, so here are some photos from last couple outings.

IMG_1107CR2_1.jpg

1. I like this out bc the only thing in focus is the middle dogs head and it looks like everything else is spinning around her. This was at f6.3 and 1/80, maybe could have used flash but my build in is not power full enough.

Photo1.jpg

2. I think this one is nothing exiting but that's all I got for landscapes for now. However I like the composition and exposure is good I think.

Photo3.jpg

3. The house is just some interesting I saw driving around, I think it was abandoned. The sun was really strong so it washed the brick out a little.

Thanks for C&C.

Well if that house isn't abandoned that some horrible living conditions. Number one a faster shutter speed would have helped so you wouldn't have had that dog blurred. I like the colors in number 2 and 3 is nice.

Well if that house isn't abandoned that some horrible living conditions. Number one a faster shutter speed would have helped so you wouldn't have had that dog blurred. I like the colors in number 2 and 3 is nice.

I think I like the fact that its blurred other than the middle dog. Its hard to shoot them while they are all running around. Maybe next time I could set it on Shutter Speed P and let the camera due to work instead of me on manual.

I guess I'll post one more. My fist attempt at the moon.
F7.1, 1/80, iso 100 and @ 250mm.

IMG_1240.jpg

30 views 1 comment?

Dogs-Fence is annoying
Road-Pretty Standard shot, nothing special
House-doesnt do much for me.

Nice moon shot. Pretty sharp.

The first shot of the dogs is not terribly interesting.

The next two... whoa... what's up with the blue? You may want to ease back on that saturation tool. :)

The road is interesting, but might be even cooler if you focused more on the tracks in the dirt there. Maybe a shot from down lower with more road in it.

The house has potential, though with derelict buildings the key is finding and calling out the decaying details that are cool... looking for patterns that are interesting, or perhaps something that makes some kind of a statement or has some kind of a mood. By itself, it's just simply a derelict building without too much interest.

Again with the blue, though. :)

#1, you've got some incurable (or very hard to cure) problems. The background's busy and there are huge chunks of blown-out space.

The white balance is also off. You do have one great interest point with the dogs playing and you could crop to make the image stronger. It still has a number of problems though. Namely the hotspots and the fence.

img_1107cr2_1.jpg

Nice moon shot. Pretty sharp.

The first shot of the dogs is not terribly interesting.

The next two... whoa... what's up with the blue? You may want to ease back on that saturation tool. :)

The road is interesting, but might be even cooler if you focused more on the tracks in the dirt there. Maybe a shot from down lower with more road in it.

The house has potential, though with derelict buildings the key is finding and calling out the decaying details that are cool... looking for patterns that are interesting, or perhaps something that makes some kind of a statement or has some kind of a mood. By itself, it's just simply a derelict building without too much interest.

Again with the blue, though. :)

The blue is mostly from my polarized filter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back