EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some pics from the Wetlands after the rain stopped late last week. Roads were closed at Wetlands so I drove down the Dirt rd. to Moccasin Island. Clouds, mist and very windy!!!

Walked into the Wetlands and the Caracara landed 10 feet in front of me on the road.
PIC_6877.jpg

2. Caracara Spotted that critter in his mouth from the Pine tree across the way. Couldn't get the camera set up in time for the landing.
PIC_6881.jpg

3. White Egret......
PIC_6864.jpg

PIC_6865.jpg

5. Little Woody........
PIC_7007.jpg

6. Along the dirt road to Moccasin Island area.......GBH with Walking Catfish

PIC_7029.jpg

PIC_7035.jpg

8. Meadowlark.....

PIC_6933.jpg

PIC_6946.jpg

PIC_6983.jpg

11. As I was returning back from Moccasin Island area the Sun came out and so did an Eagle....... landing right in front of my truck. I was able to get one shot before he flew back off

PIC_7005.jpg

Jeeesh, Eric ... These are wonderful. I particularly like the singing meadowlark. What are those egrets up to?

Great shots.

I'd love to see the rest of the series with the catfish. Did you happen to get it swallowing that big thing!?

~Michael~

wow super nice shots!

did you use a 70-200mm 2.8 VR I lens?

Great shots.

I'd love to see the rest of the series with the catfish. Did you happen to get it swallowing that big thing!?

~Michael~

Unfortunately no.........I was on the dirt road going to Moccasin Island and you can't stop your car on the road. I did anyway when i saw the GBH come out of the dike with that fish. Next thing I new I had a Wildlife Officer pull behind me in his truck and told me to move on. Lucky for me I got those shots. He was not friendly as we have hunters in the Area that are trespassing on private property.

Ok so I'm super jealous... I was at moccasin Island Wednesday.. and what do I have pictures of... COWS... and a meadowlark that isn't nearly as interesting of a capture as yours. Are these taken in the preserve or along the roads you take to get there? There actually were a lot more birds along the road when I went, but since I had never been before I passed them by ( :x ) to see what awaited me in the preserve.

Ok so I'm super jealous... I was at moccasin Island Wednesday.. and what do I have pictures of... COWS... and a meadowlark that isn't nearly as interesting of a capture as yours. Are these taken in the preserve or along the roads you take to get there? There actually were a lot more birds along the road when I went, but since I had never been before I passed them by ( :x ) to see what awaited me in the preserve.

The Caracara and White Egret I located inside the Wetlands on the road...all the others along the road to Moccasin Island. If you drive real slow down that road you will find all kinds of stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back