TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
from a couple weeks ago.....

21-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

18-3.jpg

i would say i dont think anyone else on here is going to steal pictures, and it be true.

so can we see them w/o watermarks so we can concetrate on looking at the photo and not the watermark pretty please?

i would say i dont think anyone else on here is going to steal pictures, and it be true.

so can we see them w/o watermarks so we can concetrate on looking at the photo and not the watermark pretty please?

Its not that I think anyone will still them, only that I had already uploaded those for another page that the bride will view......thought Id save myself some time.

Going to bed. Ill upload w/out the copyright in the morn.

Don't believe that they might not get stolen. There are people that go around to different sites so they can find wedding pictures that are least likely to be known by anyone so they can put them in their portfollio as their own. I've known several people that have got caught doing this and heard of others. And what if someone from the bride's family finds them on here and see's them without the watermark? It might be tempting for them.

In my opinion the copyright does not take away from the images at all and only makes sense the way people grab things off the internet. Personally, I'd leave it on there as it is.

Mike

good job on the cutting the cake pic....that seems to be one of the hardest shots for me when I do weddings.

Don't believe that they might not get stolen. There are people that go around to different sites so they can find wedding pictures that are least likely to be known by anyone so they can put them in their portfollio as their own. I've known several people that have got caught doing this and heard of others. And what if someone from the bride's family finds them on here and see's them without the watermark? It might be tempting for them.

In my opinion the copyright does not take away from the images at all and only makes sense the way people grab things off the internet. Personally, I'd leave it on there as it is.

Mike

He's right. There are some strange people out there and on another site I went to it was found that a very sick person was putting pictures of children from people's flickr sites onto his site. If they have the watermark on them he doesn't touch them I guess. Better safe than sorry, I say.

And about the pictures, #2 is my favorite. :)

I've got a guy in the UK that has half my site up as his own. LOL. Not a thing I can do about it either. Unfortunately. I stopped even caring after a while.

SouthernGal,
These are really pretty. The first is a wonderful photo, but I think she would love it even more if you took the pimples off her arm. It's a little thing, but it makes a lot of difference to the brides.
Good job overall.
Hugs,
Cindy

Most reactions

Back