Few Park Shots (Think I'm getting better!)

IndieMe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like these photos, tell me what you think.

I know 2 are dark but I don't like using my flash, it's unnatural.

phpYBdI3vPM.jpg

php11ckViPM.jpg

phpy4k4PWPM.jpg

phpxqJai3PM.jpg

phpsn8T8sPM.jpg

phpCgHkrQPM.jpg

I agree you shouldn't use your flash when taking outdoor nature shots, if at all possible (and it's almost always possible).

This is a nice series. Good, natural colour in the robin shot. Interesting angle on the turtle shot (overexposed the shell, though. And its nose looks out of focus). I LOVE the way the duck is standing in that third shot, looking at you with such curiosity. But the colours are a bit washed out (good dof though!). The last duck shot is nice too, with the angle you chose, and the way the feathers are ruffled. Perhaps placing the duck to one side would be a more interesting composition, though, rather than placing it in the centre. Love how you included the log, running along the bottom of the shot at an angle, and again you have a good dof on the shot. Looks like you live in a good spot for nature shots....I look forward to seeing more!

I agree you shouldn't use your flash when taking outdoor nature shots, if at all possible (and it's almost always possible).

This is a nice series. Good, natural colour in the robin shot. Interesting angle on the turtle shot (overexposed the shell, though. And its nose looks out of focus). I LOVE the way the duck is standing in that third shot, looking at you with such curiosity. But the colours are a bit washed out (good dof though!). The last duck shot is nice too, with the angle you chose, and the way the feathers are ruffled. Perhaps placing the duck to one side would be a more interesting composition, though, rather than placing it in the centre. Love how you included the log, running along the bottom of the shot at an angle, and again you have a good dof on the shot. Looks like you live in a good spot for nature shots....I look forward to seeing more!
Thanks so much for the feed back.

I don't know why but when I took a first shot at the turtle it was not overexposed but when I took this second more clear shot his shell become so bright. I'm still learning how to use my camera, the only modes I use is P and Auto.

I'm going to be selling my camera and upgrading to somthing better.

I just don't feel happy with this camera.

All very neat shoots esp. the turtle, he/she is kinda like hey man don't make me have to come out this shell................

Most reactions

Back