Few Questions

ReKooH

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
nightdaycafe.proboards104.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering hoow you photography lighting?
Is this just Long exposure? if not you have good timing..

Do you guys know some lens options for a Kodak Z710?
I Know theres not alot beside what the kodak site gives but theres got to be more

To capture lightning, it usually helps to have a long shutter speed and some luck. If it's really dark, you could leave the shutter open for quite a long time and capture multiple strikes. The real trick is getting a well exposed landscape (or whatever) at the same time.

Do you guys know some lens options for a Kodak Z710?
That camera has a lens that is built into the camera...so you don't have any options besides what you have. You can probably get an adaptor that will give you threads on the front of the lens...then you can use any 'filter' that you want to put onto the lens.

You don't need a filter to photograph lightning at night. Just try a medium aperature and an exposure of about 10-20 seconds. If you get a strike cover the lens with your hand.

for night time lightning, open the shutter and wait for lightning, close the shutter.

For daylight lightning, there are several methods. The easiest being to get a gadget that fires the shutter when it detects lightning.
Or the poor man method is to stop the lens way down to take a picture (even using a dark filter for longer exposures) and rely on luck..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back