Few shots from Helsinki, Finland

Raimios

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
raimios.kuvat.fi
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's few shots from Helsinki. As you can see, I like HDR, and I see world by my own way.

Bikes:

full

The church:

full

not so sure is this cityscape, or something else:

Alone:

full

Not only do you like HDR, as it seems, but also wide-wide angles! The distortions give your photos an interesting look. Gives us a lot to look at! :D

Hey all new here and I just usually browse but these pictures are simply amazing to me. Are they all HDR? I really like the 2nd one. There is so much to look at and I really like the sky. I do enjoy it quite alot. What lens did you use for these pics?

Thanks

Hey all new here and I just usually browse but these pictures are simply amazing to me. Are they all HDR? I really like the 2nd one. There is so much to look at and I really like the sky. I do enjoy it quite alot. What lens did you use for these pics?

Thanks

Thanks for comments. And yes, they're all HDR (or would I say, tonemapped).
If I remember right, then the lens was Sigma EX 10-20.
The exif says:
#1:17.0mm (35mm equivalent: 25mm)
#2:10.0mm (35mm equivalent: 15mm)
#3:11.0mm (35mm equivalent: 16mm)

And yes, I love wide-angles ...

I like #1 the best. Out of curiosity, did you straighten the vertical lines of the structures post processing, or is this the natural distortion of the lens?

Well thanks for answering my questions. That lens is next on my list and it proves to be able to take some amazing photos.

What type of camera are you using for these shots? I also checked out your webpage and wow. Simply amazing.

Thanks again

Well thanks for answering my questions. That lens is next on my list and it proves to be able to take some amazing photos.

What type of camera are you using for these shots? I also checked out your webpage and wow. Simply amazing.

Thanks again

Exif is included to all pictures...those are taken with Sony A700. I guess it doesn´t matter what camera you use, coz all dSLR´s today are good enough. More important is what you see and how you tell that...

Thanks.

Most reactions

Back