Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_0542-4344.jpg

_MG_0560-62.jpg

_MG_0572-74.jpg

_MG_0577.jpg

_MG_0601.jpg

_MG_0613.jpg

_MG_0633.jpg

Nice, nice. I don't exactly know why, but I really really love #4.
(#7 is too dark IMHO)

pascal

I like #5. The colors and intent are nice.

But #6 is interesting. exif says : 1/13sec @ f4.5 (aperture priority).

I wonder if a smaller aperture, f22-f32, would have made the reflection as clear as the leaves in the water? It looks still enough to have stood a longer exposure.

Sorry if I'm rambling.

Ahh, Uh, .... IMHO.

abraxas said:
I like #5. The colors and intent are nice.

But #6 is interesting. exif says : 1/13sec @ f4.5 (aperture priority).

I wonder if a smaller aperture, f22-f32, would have made the reflection as clear as the leaves in the water? It looks still enough to have stood a longer exposure.

Sorry if I'm rambling.

Ahh, Uh, .... IMHO.
Your probably right...at the time I thought I'd tried something different but after seeing it on the computer, I did regret not taken a shot with a smaller aperture. Oh well, next time then...:)

Funny what a second look will do. I've been checking out #4. Maybe/maybe not a crop would bring out more of the wierd effect of the giant leaves looking like they are hanging from the tree behind.

abraxas said:
Funny what a second look will do. I've been checking out #4. Maybe/maybe not a crop would bring out more of the wierd effect of the giant leaves looking like they are hanging from the tree behind.
Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't notice the optical illusion before... I just thought it would look cool with the tree shot in wide angle behind the leaves.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back