Few Snaps for C&C !!

The_Wanderer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Following are few of the pictures I took..., I was too bored at home and more over my brain wasn't giving me any creative Ideas, I wanted to Roam around the city I am currently at to take few shots but was too lazy :( .., So just took few snaps with what ever things I found interesting in my home. Do share few ideas as well related to creative photography with the props in our home. Thank you in Advance :)

okn795.jpg

2rp7no4.jpg

e9i6w1.jpg

16hwapk.jpg

2111e0y.jpg

2zqu3o2.jpg

Last edited:
I like some of your ideas. Really liking #1, it stands out from the bunch for me - really beautiful bokeh and the warm colours and ultra shallow DOF give it a nice mysterious feel, just enough sharpness on the flower/seed(?) and text to keep it interesting.

I like some of your ideas. Really liking #1, it stands out from the bunch for me - really beautiful bokeh and the warm colours and ultra shallow DOF give it a nice mysterious feel, just enough sharpness on the flower/seed(?) and text to keep it interesting.

Thank you Friend..., Yah the First one is my fav in the entire list till now..., It came out well as I wanted, and more over very happy to know that you got the same feel.., to be precise, I wanted this to have a rustic and mysterious field..., I have not edited anything in the picture, have'nt even cropped.., just added the border and the signature. If you notice closely even the seed is in centre of the composition.

I really dig number 1 as well, for the bokeh and the warmth! But something keep bringing me back to no. 5... it messes with my eyes in a way that I can't explain, but find very pleasing.

5 gives me the spins, but it could be that I'm a wee bit hungover. I really enjoy the composition on number 4, the focus looks spot on to me. What is going on in number 3? Is that poured water?

I really dig number 1 as well, for the bokeh and the warmth! But something keep bringing me back to no. 5... it messes with my eyes in a way that I can't explain, but find very pleasing.

Thank you Friend, number 5 was taken with low shutter speed and by the time the shutter closes I pulled in the Focus thus I thought it will result in a radial blur (Kind of 3D ;) ).., but then ended up like that..lol, still I liked the effect and posted it.

5 gives me the spins, but it could be that I'm a wee bit hungover. I really enjoy the composition on number 4, the focus looks spot on to me. What is going on in number 3? Is that poured water?

Accept, it does gives a Spin for me as well...lol, For No.3 I was pouring water on the leaf with one hand and was focusing on the subject with my other hand, lol.., It was too difficult and I dint get my Tripod :( ..., Thanks for liking it friend :)

#1 I really like the color tones, warm and relaxing. I only wish that the words in focus had something to do w/ the picture. I think, I can read "heckle" and "meeting". lol They don't seem to have any relationship to your shot. (I could be wrong) =) Find a page in a book that adds some meaning to the picture. :sexywink:

Gotcha!! Very nice effect, IMO. I did something kind of like that with my out door fire place. Long exposure, then zoomed out and it gave a really cool 3D effect. Will post later if I can find it :)

#1 I really like the color tones, warm and relaxing. I only wish that the words in focus had something to do w/ the picture. I think, I can read "heckle" and "meeting". lol They don't seem to have any relationship to your shot. (I could be wrong) =) Find a page in a book that adds some meaning to the picture. :sexywink:

Cool Idea..., I just randomly took the snap ( Placing the dried flowers on the pages of a Dictionary ) As you told I should have placed the dried flowers along with a related word. It did not strike me :( .., Anyways, noted it and thanks for your amazing thought :)

Gotcha!! Very nice effect, IMO. I did something kind of like that with my out door fire place. Long exposure, then zoomed out and it gave a really cool 3D effect. Will post later if I can find it :)

Wonderful..., would love to see your picture :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back