Fight Club Discussion

Whats this Fight Club for? :D
Sorry Im a Noob! :D
You get 5 topics and have 1 hour to shoot (and PP, and upload) them.

It's a great way to to see what you can come up with under pressure.

There's always 1 round going on to play, one with voting, and the rest have winners announced. I'm working on getting the submissions for 120 up, the results from 119, and the topics for 121.

Is the timer on the new site where you submit supposed to count down your hour or how long until the contest for that week ends??

Is the timer on the new site where you submit supposed to count down your hour or how long until the contest for that week ends??

It's supposed to count down your hour, but there's currently a bug where if you're not in the "right" time zone it won't display properly for you. :)

Uh... btw Joe, I forgot to mention that it's still doing that. :D

It's supposed to count down your hour, but there's currently a bug where if you're not in the "right" time zone it won't display properly for you. :)

Thanks so much lol because mine was showing that I had 14 hours haha

Thanks so much lol because mine was showing that I had 14 hours haha

Oh wow I just looked at your location. Cool!

I just posted 5 entries in Fight Club #152 and oops did not resize them

I just posted 5 entries in Fight Club #152 and oops did not resize them

Don't worry about it - really the only problem with that is the time it ends up taking to upload. Welcome to the game!

Hey there,
I think we need a separate thread named something as winners or hall of fame, maybe for each year or month, in which we make a list of the topics and winners, alongwith the winning photo, maybe resized small version. That would make it easy to find the winners and maybe in the end of the year we can have a overall year winner!

Most reactions

Back