Fight Club - Round 127: Results are in!

I think that B. Sullivan's Work and Sleep pictures got switched! :p

It seems so, lol. I might have sent them in out of order but I didnt think I did. Dont know the rules about them being swapped out, but if they can be it'd be great. :)

Eat- bromic10
Sleep- J. Wellman
Work- Murphy O'Hoolihan
Play- Murphy O'Hoolihan
Take a picture- bromic10

1. Eat - JWellman
2. Sleep - JWellman
3. Work - B.Sullivan
4. Play - Murphy O'Hoolihan
5. Take a Picture - JWellman

1. Eat - JWellman
2. Sleep - JWellman
3. Work - B.Sullivan (once again, assuming it's the wood one)
4. Play - FocusDave
5. Take a picture - FocusDave

1. Eat - maisie
2. Sleep - Jwellman
3. Work - focusdave
4. Play - murphy o'hoolihan
5. Take A Picture - jwellman

I also have a comment, I find it insane how just a few weeks ago, there was just one entry for the week, and now we are up to six people!

I think that B. Sullivan's Work and Sleep pictures got switched! :p

It seems so, lol. I might have sent them in out of order but I didnt think I did. Dont know the rules about them being swapped out, but if they can be it'd be great. :)

Switched. I try to catch those when I upload, but I do miss it from time to time, especially on a week with some mishaps like this one. Just make sure they are uploaded in order, as that will guarantee that they get posted correctly! :)

libbettylou: Yes it is great that we're up so much! Hopefully it stays like this for a while

I also have a comment, I find it insane how just a few weeks ago, there was just one entry for the week, and now we are up to six people!
I agree! I'm loving it and so happy more are playing.

HOWEVER, although this is my favorite game to play, I do have one pet peeve. I don't like the fact that new members can join just to vote (talking about voting - not playing) in the Fight Club. I really, really think that is unfair. :( If they are not playing they should be required to have a minimum number of posts on the open forum before they can vote.

Rant mode off now:

Eat: Bromic10
Sleep: Bromic10
Work: B. Sullivan
Play: Murphy O'Hollihan
Take a Picture: Bromic10

Eat - Maisie
Sleep - Jwellman
Work - Bsullivan
Play - Murphy O'Hoolihan
Take a Picture - Jwellman

I know I'm a pretty junior member, but that's because the rest of this forum doesn't really interest me nearly as much as Fight Club. Do you really want the people that play to be the only ones that vote? That seems pretty silly to me. I would much rather have 5 people submit content and 30 people vote instead of 5 people submitting content and those same 5 voting. Don't shun us newcomers, we just wanna play with everyone else!

I know I'm a pretty junior member, but that's because the rest of this forum doesn't really interest me nearly as much as Fight Club. Do you really want the people that play to be the only ones that vote? That seems pretty silly to me. I would much rather have 5 people submit content and 30 people vote instead of 5 people submitting content and those same 5 voting. Don't shun us newcomers, we just wanna play with everyone else!
Not at all Dave!! :hug:: I'm happy you are here! I was misunderstood... What I mean is people will sign up for the forum, vote, and then never return. "One post wonders" I like to call them. ;)

HOWEVER, although this is my favorite game to play, I do have one pet peeve. I don't like the fact that new members can join just to vote (talking about voting - not playing) in the Fight Club. I really, really think that is unfair. :( If they are not playing they should be required to have a minimum number of posts on the open forum before they can vote.

Okay, so as you can see, I'm new too :) I was introduced to this contest when the voting for Round 126 was going on, and didn't get a chance to play Round 127. I did take the time to vote and read up on the contest though for those couple of weeks, and finally got a feel for how everything works. I played and submitted my photos for Round 128 on Wednesday! So hopefully everyone will see those around sometime soon :) I think this contest is awesome and plan on continuing to play as often as I can. So hopefully my seemingly random voting the past two weeks didn't come off badly. ;)

Okay, so as you can see, I'm new too :) I was introduced to this contest when the voting for Round 126 was going on, and didn't get a chance to play Round 127. I did take the time to vote and read up on the contest though for those couple of weeks, and finally got a feel for how everything works. I played and submitted my photos for Round 128 on Wednesday! So hopefully everyone will see those around sometime soon :) I think this contest is awesome and plan on continuing to play as often as I can. So hopefully my seemingly random voting the past two weeks didn't come off badly. ;)
I started out the same way Sami...voting first before I took the plunge. I'm glad this contest has brought you to TPF and I'm sure you will really enjoy playing.

Results!

In first place this week is JWellman with 13 votes!

Coming in second place is FocusDave with 8 votes (53m)

And in third place, B.Sullivan with 8 votes (1hr+)

The Categories:
1. Eat - bromic10 (4 votes)
2. Sleep - JWellman (7 votes)
3. Work - B.Sullivan (7 votes)
4. Play - Murphy O'Hoolihan (5 votes)
5. Take a Picture - JWellman (4 votes)

Top 20:
1. Chiller - 105.22
2. JWellman - 100.69
3. OrionsByte - 88.76
4. Chris of Arabia - 87.75
5. photomagic123 - 86.99