***Fight Club*** Round 16 voting!

1. Television........Arto

2. Dreamscape....MIkeBcos

3. Mightier than the sword....Ehjsne

4. March....Arto

5. Loaded question...Arto

Nice work everyone. I hope I can come back next weekend. :er:

15 minutes left! Vote now, or forever hold your peace!

(What's that you say? I haven't voted yet either? Eeeep!!)

1. Television - Lucky Che

2. Dreamscape - EhJsNe

3. Mightier than the sword - EhJsNe (I liked the King Arthur reference!)

4. March - MikeBcos

5. Loaded question - Artograph

1. Television - Artograph

2. Dreamscape - Lucky Che

3. Mightier than the sword - MikeBcos

4. March - Lucky Che

5. Loaded question- MikeBcos

1. Television - Artograph

2. Dreamscape (Now that we have a backlog of BT topics, you might see some here) - MikeBCOS

3. Mightier than the sword - Lucky Che

4. March - Artograph

5. Loaded question - Artograph

The winners...

Low participation this week, combined with high voting means absolutely huge numbers!

In first place, Artograph with 32 votes!

Second place goes to MikeBcos with 31 votes

Third is Lucky Che with 17 votes

The categories:
1. Television - Artograph (15 votes)
2. Dreamscape - MikeBcos (8 votes)
3. Mightier than the sword - MikeBcos (8 votes)
4. March - MikeBcos - (7 votes)
5. Artograph - (9 votes)

Thanks all! Make sure you play next week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The winners...

Low participation this week, combined with high voting means absolutely huge numbers!

In first place, Artograph with 32 votes!

Second place goes to MikeBcos with 31 votes

Third is Lucky Che with 17 votes

The categories:
1. Television - Artograph (15 votes)
2. Dreamscape - MikeBcos (8 votes)
3. Mightier than the sword - MikeBcos (8 votes)
4. March - MikeBcos - (7 votes)
5. Artograph - (9 votes)

Thanks all! Make sure you play next week ;)

Ahem - I hate to cause a fuss - but I count Artograph and MikeBcos both with 32. :mrgreen:

Ahem - I hate to cause a fuss - but I count Artograph and MikeBcos both with 32. :mrgreen:

No fuss, but send me a PM instead from now on, so I can change the results here without any scene-causing. ;)

Actually, on my recount, and I recounted a number of times...

You had 32, and Artograph had 31, so congrats, changing the official post to reflect it and redoing the individual counts.

No fuss, but send me a PM instead from now on, so I can change the results here without any scene-causing. ;)

Actually, on my recount, and I recounted a number of times...

You had 32, and Artograph had 31, so congrats, changing the official post to reflect it and redoing the individual counts.

OK, I'm usually not the scene causing type - but Artograph definitely has 32. :mrgreen:

And I will take note to PM in the future, although this is the first time I have noted an error in your tabulation. :D

Yeah, I'm sad - I count stuff - I actually made up a spreadsheet to keep track of the scores. :lmao:

In all seriousness - it's great fun doing Fight Club - whatever the outcome! Congratulations to all!

OK, I'm usually not the scene causing type - but Artograph definitely has 32. :mrgreen:

And I will take note to PM in the future, although this is the first time I have noted an error in your tabulation. :D

Yeah, I'm sad - I count stuff - I actually made up a spreadsheet to keep track of the scores. :lmao:

Yeah, in my new tally method, I just noticed I missed a vote on number 2 because Arto's username was misspelled in a post. Hate to say it, but that makes it 32 to 32 again, and tiebreaker goes to Arto.

I did it in notepad earlier, because I didn't have office on that computer, but I'm in my room now, and have a new spreadsheet that keeps track of total votes, and also per category, to make sure there are no more mistakes. Give me a few, and I'll have it all done and changed.

Edit: Original score was correct. You are allowed to vote for yourself if you really think yours was the best (It's frowned upon, but it is allowed), so that vote went to EhJsNe.

Edit: Original score was correct. You are allowed to vote for yourself if you really think yours was the best (It's frowned upon, but it is allowed), so that vote went to EhJsNe.

Then I withdraw all appeals and objections and concede victory to a worthy opponent.

And next week I'll just shut up and enjoy the challenge, I'm just sort of work and bored right now. :mrgreen:

Then I withdraw all appeals and objections and concede victory to a worthy opponent.

And next week I'll just shut up and enjoy the challenge, I'm just sort of work and bored right now. :mrgreen:

No worries, Mike!!! :hug::

:sexywink:

......I sure was sweating there for a (long) while during the voting period!!!! :lol:

:thumbup: This week was amazing....very few participants....but the voters came out in droves!! Wow!!!

Congrats to everyone!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats everyone. Another excellent week. Y'all did a killer job. :thumbup::thumbup:

Is it Tuesday already? :gah:

Sorry I missed the vote. Congrats to the winners.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back