***Fight Club*** Round 19 voting!

1. Bold - Leighthal
2. Time - Artograph
3. Notorious - Chiller
4. Educational - Leighthal
5. Fun for everyone! - Chiller

(Voting was reeeaaaally tough this week...many ties for most topics. Everyone had very good entries)

(Voting was reeeaaaally tough this week...many ties for most topics. Everyone had very good entries)
You're spot on with that comment Anty. It just keeps getting tougher each week to make a choice. In my list, there were sooooo many that could have been chosen instead.... only a gossamer's thread separates them. Well done everybody!

The results!

In first, our current overall leader, Chiller with 14 votes!

Second place due to a tiebreak is leighthal, also with 14 votes!

In third is Artograph, with 12 points!

The categories:

1. Bold - Cruisn and Hoser (3 votes)
2. Time - Artograph (7 votes)
3. Notorious - Chiller (4 votes)
4. Educational - leighthal (7 votes)
5. Fun for everyone! - Chiller (7 votes)

We also had a move in our standings. leighthal moved into the top 3 for Avg. votes per contest! Congrats!

Our overall standings (Votes per voter, top 20 places):
Chiller (1.32)
Chris of Arabia (1.29)
Antarctican (1.01)
Contegni (0.97)
marinaw (0.93)
K_Pugh (0.90)
clarinetJWD (0.88)
Artograph (0.87)
leighthal (0.85)
MikeBcos (0.84)
LaFoto (0.80)
KC10Chief (0.78)
MissMia (0.71)
matt-l (0.71)
Lucky Che (0.67)
wise (0.67)
liquidporkgun (0.65)
O|||||||O (0.62)
kcp (0.59)
kravjitsu (0.59)

Our overall standings (Votes per voter, top 20 places):
I don't know what this means, but I'm having visions of being the red-headed step-child again. (No offence intended to red-headed step-children of the world .............. I'm actually the black sheep in my bunch)

but... Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!

Congrats to the winners! (and lookie, the top 3 overall this week are all Canadian!!)

Congrats to everyone, it was a close week, one of the closest I have seen. Well done all. :thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats to the winners! (and lookie, the top 3 overall this week are all Canadian!!)

Wooo hoo....eh? :lol: Keepin the trophey in Canada for....12 weeks now? :lol: Kiddding....no matter where the winner is....it is good clean fun. :D

Congrats Chiller. I guess I wasn't "lethal" enough to knock you out of 1st place. Looking forward to next weeks competition already!

Arto-- loved the time photo. It is just beautiful. great job!

Congrats Chiller and leighthal great job.

Great to see all the new participants.

Congrats to everyone, it was a close week, one of the closest I have seen. Well done all. :thumbup::thumbup:

Wooo hoo....eh? :lol: Keepin the trophey in Canada for....12 weeks now? :lol: Kiddding....no matter where the winner is....it is good clean fun. :D

So I guess its time to fight dirty, the hell with the good clean fun. :lol:

I don't know what this means, but I'm having visions of being the red-headed step-child again. (No offence intended to red-headed step-children of the world .............. I'm actually the black sheep in my bunch)

but... Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!

It means I added up the total number of voters for each contest that person entered, added up the total votes they have received, and divided the voted by the voters. If your average is 1, that means every contest you are in, each voter picked you an average of 1 time.

Canadian, eh? ...Well, looky there!!!! LOL!!

Congrats Chill and Leighthal!! Well done!!!!

Thanks for the comments and the votes....congrats to all!!!!

:O)

It means I added up the total number of voters for each contest that person entered, added up the total votes they have received, and divided the voted by the voters. If your average is 1, that means every contest you are in, each voter picked you an average of 1 time.

too much math! All it really means is now i can stop gunning for 1st and just work on getting into the top 20! =)

Most reactions

Back