Fight Club - Round 93: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry for the late late lateness. I promise to get back on schedule!

Check out the new schedule here.

This round is closed, and ready for your votes! Next round begins on Friday.

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Hot
OrionsByte
DSC_8764.jpg

bentcountershaft
hot1ys.jpg

Goontz
1013687808_DbXXE-L.jpg

HannahRebekah
5004894959_95b24681d5_b.jpg

2. Royal
OrionsByte
DSC_8790.jpg

bentcountershaft
royal1vo.jpg

Goontz
1013687422_wkyKQ-L.jpg

HannahRebekah
5004891605_6a1e6ee3f2_b.jpg

3. Scream
OrionsByte
DSC_8786.jpg

bentcountershaft
scream1.jpg

Goontz
1013689425_8qusR-L.jpg

HannahRebekah
5005517266_96b3073d90_b.jpg

4. Paper
OrionsByte
DSC_8752.jpg

bentcountershaft
paper1v.jpg

Goontz
1013688869_nQDa8-L.jpg

HannahRebekah
5005509800_0c5eaf3192_b.jpg

5. Tradition
OrionsByte
DSC_8782.jpg

bentcountershaft
tradition1.jpg

Goontz
1013688334_YZLPr-L.jpg

HannahRebekah
5004901459_11a98f58a3_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The wife will be out of town and I look forward to having time and playing this weekend!

Is anyone in yet? Waiting for battery to charge and should be set to go provided nothing comes up.

I haven't played yet. I thought I'd have a ton of time all weekend with the wife out of town, but of course I've been busy with chores around the house and stuff. It's time to watch football now, so I'll play tomorrow.

Hook 'em! :)

I just sent mine in, but I'm really pissed off at myself because I didn't check the ISO setting (AGAIN!) and took all the pics at 1600, which on my old D70 looks like crap.

I just sent mine in, but I'm really pissed off at myself because I didn't check the ISO setting (AGAIN!) and took all the pics at 1600, which on my old D70 looks like crap.

1600 on the D70 was a tragic thing. One of my favorite things about the D300.

My friends and I always call "ISO check!" when we go shooting.

Last edited:

1600 on the D70 was a tragic thing. One of my favorite things about the D300.

My friends and I always call "ISO check!" when we go shooting.

I'm usually pretty good - obsessive even - about changing back to ISO 200 any time I've set it higher. I think what happened this week is that a friend and I were drooling over the D7000 that was just announced, and there was some debate about what the D70's maximum ISO was, so I grabbed it out of my bag and cranked it up. Why I didn't change it back, I have no idea.

On most of my shots this week it's not all that bad, but there was one taken outside, in full daylight, where it really ruined the shot.

Oh well, live and learn. :)

I'm really looking forward to the entries this week as they were not all that easy. Was I the only one that was completely lost with what to do with #2?

They were definitely not easy! I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone did. #2 stumped me for a good while, but I came up with something that I think is pretty funny. #3 stumped me even longer. Come to think of it, I don't think I had a single topic idea just 'come to me' as I read it this week.

#4 is the only one that I knew what I was going to do right away but I didn't pull it off quite the way I wanted to.

#2 and #3 both stumped me for a while, and #2 was the last one I took, and I was really close to just skipping it this week.

#4 was the first idea I came up with but it's also the one that suffered the most from my ISO error.

#2 and #3 both stumped me for a while, and #2 was the last one I took, and I was really close to just skipping it this week.

#4 was the first idea I came up with but it's also the one that suffered the most from my ISO error.

You wouldn't be the only one :lol:

I'm going to start leaving this contest open at least until late evening every Sinday, so I can post the new thread and the pictures at the same time

Most reactions

New Topics

Back