Filling the Void

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some shots I've been playing around with over the weekend. Trying to a bit arty in me old age :)

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

I have to say I find these very different from most aviation work I have seen but with that said, I really, really like them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eric

AIRIC said:
I have to say I find these very different from most aviation work I have seen but with that said, I really, really like them. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eric

Thanks, I was very, very bored yesterday so I thought I'd play with some shots I didn't like and found they work fairly well with a pure white background and making the planes almost totally black. And as you say they are different from the norm when it comes to aviation.

BTW

I'm off to the 801sqn disbandment day at RNAS Yeovilton tomorrow so there may be a few shots of Sea Harriers posted on wednesday :D

Just a shame they will never fly again after tomorrow :x still, only a 6 year wait till we get the joint strike fighter :er:

Andy

THese are really cool. They are different, and I like that.

Cheers guys and gals your comments mean so much :blushing:

But can anyone name the planes?? I can but can you?

photo gal said:
Pretty sure that last one is a helicopter! Other than that I have NO idea! I bet Eric knows though! : )
LOL so its not a windmill?

ok so Photo Gal is in the lead with half a point.

cool stuff....works well as a series. would look nice all stacked n one frame or something. the helicopter is neat as well as the one with the formation...but they're all pretty cool :thumbup:

Nice series. :)

Reminded me of one of Littleman's (a member here) works.

1 Hurricane
2 Catalina
3 Thunderbolt
4 Sabre
5 Red Arrows
6 Eurofighter (?)
7 Lynx (?)

The last two I have never seen but think I have guessed right

Good luck with the 801 retirement :(
Eric

AIRIC said:
1 Hurricane
2 Catalina
3 Thunderbolt
4 Sabre
5 Red Arrows
6 Eurofighter (?)
7 Lynx (?)

The last two I have never seen but think I have guessed right

Good luck with the 801 retirement :(
Eric
we have a WINNER!!!! 100% correct.

Just looking through the 476 shots from todays press day and I will posting a few SHARS tomorrow

Most reactions

Back