Film is Dead

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been holding out on this one for over a month.

017_FlmisDead_2.jpg

full size

Please view the full sized copy as shrinking killed some detail

*EDIT*There will likely be more to this as I have more ideas left to shoot.

NOOOOO! :pale: Poor little 135 guy! He didn't even stand a chance.

Please tell me you shot this on film.

and I thought the title was just a trick to get us curious and have a look ... but this .... no .... sacrilege!

:p

Awwwwwww :( - says even the [primarily only] "digital" photographer, who, however, is so totally NOT against film! Awww. :cry:

I concider my self a primarily film guy (link pulled) I wanted to do something with the film is dead Cliché and do it all on film. I decided to start with something along the lines an underhanded tactic was employed to assassinate film IE. the ninja assassin thus the kunai knife and throwing star as the weapons used.

A strange twist of irony was brought to my attention after the fact, too. A roll of Fuji Color film dies and Kodak Black and white captures the image.

Next time you have to take a picture of a DSLR smothering the film, as DSLRs are the assassins.

I can just imagine the conversation...

BATTOU: I'd like to buy some film.
STOREPERSON: What are you going to be using it for, because that will determine what brand and ISO you get.
BATTOU: I want to kill it, please.

I can just imagine the conversation...

BATTOU: I'd like to buy some film.
STOREPERSON: What are you going to be using it for, because that will determine what brand and ISO you get.
BATTOU: I want to kill it, please.

I would not respond to something like that, I use the brand and ISO of my choice wich for the most part is Fuji 800, but I did get a funny look when I bought this in preparation for this.

dude this is great.. actually its my new wallpaper lol.

I can't wait to do more of these. Not all of them are going to be ruthless murders, but I do have a good pile of cruel and unusual ideas so...

Any critical analysis?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back