Film SLR

Have 4
2 Nikon N8008s
Nikon F4s
Nikon 5005

Shoot Fuji Velvia. Scan with Konica Minolta Dimage Elite 5400, which makes a 200 meg file. Can't see spending $5000 for Nikon D2x for only 12 megs.

Nikon 8008, N90s, Yashika 124, 124G and a couple three that don't work.
Still use them occasionally when I need a fix. I never really understood what it was about them until I got my dslr. It's like having a living thing in your hand! You press the shutter button and they come to life. They click and whir and hum and vibrate and if you don't treat them right they'll keep going but make you pay later. ;) mike

I have a canon AE-1. which i love, have a great 70-210mm lens with macro. use it primarily for macro. also just bought a mamiya RB67 yesterday should be recieving it this week.

Pentax MZ-S
Pentax ME Super
Zeiss Ikon Contaflex Super BC
Rolleiflex 35
Mamiya Super 23
Mamiya 645 1000S

Use them all, more so the 645 these days. I don't own any digital cameras, as I have no need for one for the things I do and the way I work.

I have a Pentax ME Super that I mostly cary around incase I run out of batteries or room on my memory cards in my DSLR as it's really starting to not work so well anymore. But being that the digital is also a Pentax, when I switch to the ME Super, I still have use of all my lenses. Night pictures tend to come out better with it as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back