Finally found a Pileated!

Beautiful work! Congrats on the pileated capture - we hear them a lot, too, but a sighting is rare and generally thumb-size. Elusive critters.

Gorgeous set. :)

those dont look like the pilates i saw at the gym today

Excellent as always.
This thread needs a warning: dont view if you have self-doubts.
Wow, just fabulous.
SWEETNESS ALL THE WAY AROUND!
My goodness - stunning images.
Awesome set. there is a pileated that lives close by, but I've never gotten within 50 meters with or without a camera. Someday...I hope.
Well done
Absolutely amazing images.....your a god.
Beautiful work! Congrats on the pileated capture - we hear them a lot, too, but a sighting is rare and generally thumb-size. Elusive critters.
Gorgeous set. :)
Congrats on the Pileated! they are buggers to get a decent shot of. We hear them all the time in these parts, but just try and get a decent shot! Very nice capture....you can now live on your laurels. LOL
Wow, thanks for all the kind words!

fabulous shots, Kristofer! i noticed you mentioned problems with your 7D2... what kind of issues were you having? i used a 7D2 as well - is there some problem i should look out for?
I've always thought my original body was soft and plagued with AF issues.

Great shots.
Hopefully Canon lets you just keep the loaner (with a partial refund would be nice).
The replacement will be back at Canon tomorrow and I'm awaiting to find out what they say. A refund would be cool, but I would rather just have a camera that works the way it should..

How many different birds have you shot to date? I know you have a log ;)
LOL, I actually have no idea, I'm just a bird photographer, not a birder ;)
Okay I just saw the exif on George Jr. 300 F&^*ING mm!!!
Nice job.
LOL, did you see the aprox focus distance in the exif? That will really make you swear. Field-craft is key, plus I've seen a Red Tail take a rabbit before a long time ago and I knew he wouldn't fly...

those dont look like the pilates i saw at the gym today
You have pirates in your gym? wow, that's weird... :lol:

Want to guess how many bad names i just called you :angry:

Answer, more than I can count :acne:

Want to guess how many bad names i just called you :angry:
Answer, more than I can count :acne:
Well, let's see I posted 8 images and I am guessing 2-5 bad names per image? So maybe 26? :)

Is it wrong that I like it when you do that :tapedshut:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back