Finally Got a Setup! Ended with violence!

By "for the ladies," I was saying that emphasizing the lips I've often seen as a feminine trait. As for lighting, I was looking into the continuous lighting. What's the difference?

No difference, I must have skimmed over where you were looking for continuous lighting. There are all sorts of options that don't involve going to a photography place, or photography sites. Sometimes, you just have to McGuver some s8&t.

I hope the ladies lips you are messing around with aren't as stubbly. :D

Really? Yeah I was thinking of Lowe's. If there's no difference, then why would people get strobes and flash if continuous light is cheaper?

And don't worry, I would hope they're not xD

Really? Yeah I was thinking of Lowe's. If there's no difference, then why would people get strobes and flash if continuous light is cheaper?

And don't worry, I would hope they're not xD

Because people grow, so does their income, and then you can get the PROPER tools needed to do the job the right way, with quality gear. I'm not saying going to home depot is a better alternative, simply suggesting there's more than one way to skin a cat, especially when on a budget. As experience grows, you WANT the PROPER tools. You can't show up to a shoot, or have people to a studio and bust out a bunch of ghetto looking stuff. You'll reach a point, if you stick with it, where you'll look back at these shots and what not, and be like "damn, wtf were we doing, and I thought that looked amazing".

You're learning, keep it up.

Most reactions

Back