Finally got my photos up

onefastvr6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I finally got my site up and working and I am looking for any feedback on the photos on it. I will be adding a button to rate the photos next week so that they will autmatically get soted by ranking.

http://www.vr6.org/msp/

WOW absolutely amazing work :shock: I'm going back to look again :cyclops: Welcome to the site and can't wait to see some more!

Hi, I've seen your work before too and I love it. Very nice site and the photos are just amazing! Great job. :)

Thanks for the kind responses! This forum sure generates responses quickly. I think I will be adding some more photos next week! I'll let you know.

I was just looking at your pictures. You have some excellent pictures on your site. I reeeeaaaaalllly like the one with the rosebud heating up the bearing. Awesome work.

Great site as well as excellent photos!

Thanks for all the positive response! I will be adding some functionality (maybe I will do it tonight) and I will let you know when it is done!

Hey Mike...your site is awesome!!! Great pics too!!! Dug the culture section tons!!

I'm with the majority, Absolutley amazing! Good work yo! I'm not normally a big fan of Flash driver sites, but this one is a keeper for me! Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

Nice site and amazing pictures!! Well done!!
The only thing I would add, but of course is your personal choice, is a description of the pictures. I recognize some landscapes of my country, Argentina, and it would be nice to see a description of it...
Let us know when new pictures are coming!!

Wow, this was quite an ego boost for me! :oops: Thanks again!

adiacov: I will be adding descriptions. I am already grabbing a description field from the XML file and so it is just a matter of adding it!Where in Argentina are you? I am traveling down in Dec. and I am starting to shoot the south. I will do a week of shooting in San Martin de los Andes and will post here when the shots are up!

Most reactions

Back