Finally I've made it here...hi from Hungary!

MariannaMills

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
marianna-mills.artistwebsites.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought it's time to introduce myself in this forum....as I am "lurking" around here for a few weeks now.

I am not a real photographer, I just like taking pictures what interest me, and most of the times edit them in the way how I feel.
For me, photography is an expression, to show my thoughts and feelings what I can not express with words.
I am painting too, but since taking pictures of things how I see them is opened up a new world to me to express myself in a more understandable way.

I "only" got a Canon P&S camera, that's why my pictures are not that sharp. I can not wait to own a DSLR camera one day...

I thought :addpics:...so, here is one of my work: "Tearcatcher"

Yes, welcome to TPF Marianna. I like Tearcatcher, as well as "Precious Moment". I hope you have an enjoyable time on the TPF forum.

Hi Mike.

I just read your signature quotation ("There's no correlation between creativity and equipment ownership. None. Zilch. Nada. Actually, as the artist gets more into his thing, and as he gets more successful, his number of tools tends to go down. He knows what works for him. Expending mental energy on stuff wastes time.
Hugh Macleod") and I really like it...I don't feel as bad to not to have a professional camera...but in the other hand: I still so want to use/own one, as I feel very limited with my existing P&S.

Welcome, Marianna! :) You have a very pretty name. I'm happy you decided to join us! I hope to see you continue to post your work in our Gallery section.

Enjoy the forum!

Nice picture Lew, but I got say I never seen anybody walk like that with giant forward steps and arms flying back.:wink:

Welcome aboard Marianna!

Hello and welcome to the forum Marianna!

I thought it's time to introduce myself in this forum....as I am "lurking" around here for a few weeks now.

I am not a real photographer, I just like taking pictures what interest me, and most of the times edit them in the way how I feel.
For me, photography is an expression, to show my thoughts and feelings what I can not express with words.
I am painting too, but since taking pictures of things how I see them is opened up a new world to me to express myself in a more understandable way.

I "only" got a Canon P&S camera, that's why my pictures are not that sharp. I can not wait to own a DSLR camera one day...

I thought :addpics:...so, here is one of my work: "Tearcatcher"

Welcome, Marianna! That's the beauty of photography- it's so subjective! "Real" photography is only what you make of it. Everyone here with give you advice on what they think looks good. But, in the end, it's up to you! A DSLR will give you sharper images (if you use it properly) but it can't change the composition! Looking forward to more of your stuff.

Welcome to the site.

Thank you so much terri, Lew, DarkShadow, Murray, smalltowngirl13, cbarnard7, IceCanAm for your kind welcome!

Good picture Lew, I do remember those times.

Thank you Murray!

Thank you cbarnard7, and yes, you are right about what photography is. I am looking forward to your comments or advice on my work.

Welcome! That is a beautiful name. The only other girl I have known with that name was a small girl in Brazil.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back