Finally something from the new lens

avcabob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Small internetless vacation combined with also deciding to switch to RAW made these take a bit longer to get ready then I thought. As some may know from this thread I reciently got a new lens, and after a few hundred picture, mostly pointless pictures playing with the distortion, here's what I like.

1:
IMGP0730.jpg

2:
IMGP0697.jpg

3:
IMGP0682.jpg

4:
IMGP0681.jpg

5:
Wall.jpg

6:
Bridge.jpg

Most of these were at a train museum and I'm sure if I had more then an afternoon there some really great stuff would have come out of it.

Alex_B: I did play with the lens indoors, but being so wide, I wasn't able to get a background that didn't seem horribly cluttered and distracting as it was usually the entire room.

Ohh I really like #2. The blown out windows give it a great feel.

Thanks

I took about 20 versions of number 2 seeing if I could get anything in the windows but the interior started to disappear before the outside started to come in. After looking through them all, this was my favorite.

i like #2 as well. I don't know why exactly but I also like the last one. Maybe it is due to the desaturated look or something else. I don't know. Regardless, I like it.

Most reactions

Back