Finally

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these shots 2 weeks ago, but wasnt really in the mood to proces them. Nor was i in the mood to take pics. Had a bit of a photo-block i guess.
But after processing these i finally felt like photographing again........i just need the weather to cooperate now :lol:
And here they are:
Park194.jpg

Park195.jpg

#3 Im really happy with this one, cause usually these kind of butterfly dont sit still very long..........but this time it did.
Park196.jpg

#4 Heard alot of buzzing and then i spotted this, 2 flies fighting. Never saw anything like it.
Park197.jpg

Park198.jpg

#6 Spiders are pretty tidy when it comes to their webs. This spider had to get rid of a leave that landed in its web.
Park199.jpg

Park200.jpg

Park201.jpg

#9 This here dragonfly was a great model. Just hung around and even got close enough to get the 1:1 on the macro. This one is still cropped, but not alot.
Park202.jpg

Park203.jpg

Park204.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Daan, you just keep getting better and better at this. Please stop and give the rest of us a chance will you? ;)

Woooo hoooo, Daan. Wonderful (as always). #2 is my fav.

I just bought a Lumiquest softbox -- haven't had a chance to try it yet :)

Fantastic work there - a wonderful series of macro shots - all very clear, bright and very very sharp!
just how do you do it?

WOW! Very good. I really like #2 and #7...Impressive shooting:)

Great, great work. #2 is my absolut favorite (but they are all very impressive!)

:thumbup:

pascal

Amazing series, may i ask what lense you were using for these

Awesome pics, love all of them!

Keep up the good work!

Ben
Thank you very much. And i intend to keep on going, as long as the bugs are here :mrgreen:
Daan, you just keep getting better and better at this. Please stop and give the rest of us a chance will you? ;)
I just gave you 2 weeks :greenpbl: Thanks for the reply :)
Woooo hoooo, Daan. Wonderful (as always). #2 is my fav.

I just bought a Lumiquest softbox -- haven't had a chance to try it yet :)
Thanks :) And goodluck with the Lumiquest, it really works wonders. You just have to work with the flash compensation every now and then. But you'll figure that out when you're shooting.
Fantastic work there - a wonderful series of macro shots - all very clear, bright and very very sharp!
just how do you do it?
Thank you, i still dont know what im doing :mrgreen:
wow...these are fantastic! :)
Cheers
Awesome work!
Thanks mate
WOW! Very good. I really like #2 and #7...Impressive shooting:)
Thanks
astounding shots - across the board really. i wish my slumps were that satisfying ;)
Well, these were made before the slump :lol:
Great, great work. #2 is my absolut favorite (but they are all very impressive!)

:thumbup:

pascal
Thanks
stunning. 9 is my winner
Cheers
Amazing series, may i ask what lense you were using for these
Thank you. Just read THIS thread and you know pretty much everything i use and how to proces
What camera and ens were you running with these shots?

Mark
Read above post

Most reactions

New Topics

Back