Finally!

Yay!!! :cheer:

umm i don't know what else to say.... um... congratulations! hehehe.

Yup it was great to meet you Scott! Sorry for my fatigue and general laziness :D

I thought you'd met Airic? But anyway, CONGRATS! I too, WILL meet some of you one day! I WILL! And hey, if any of your are my way, I have a HUGE apartment now w/plenty of floor/couch space! ;)

Sounds like fun! I forgot that you guys are sort-of neighbors. ;) Glad you were able to arrange the get together. :D

And Corry's been bragging on this huge new apartment of hers that you can apparently land a small plane in, or practice your archery. So the mid-West meetup is gonna be at her place, no doubt! :lol:

terri said:
Sounds like fun! I forgot that you guys are sort-of neighbors. ;) Glad you were able to arrange the get together. :D

That's the best part about New England, you can cross over three states in an hour and a half :mrgreen: I'll have to post some of the pictures that Chrsitopher took. We gave him a Canon point and shoot and he had a blast. About 1/4 of them have his finger in front, and there were a fair bit of him looking down at the ground and you can see the tips of his sneakers. He was mighty disappointed that he couldn't go for a ride in the planes though. But then he got over that when we went to Friendly's for dinner :lol:

heheh yay! hope you had a nice meet-up :) I know that meeting TPF gang is a pleasure :D:D :D:D:D I still have very pleasant memories from Saffron Walden :D

Most reactions

Back