finance tower

ernie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberliquid.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
taken in brussels, finance tower (= government dept. of finance). i'm pretty happy with these, just too bad the top right is completely blown out, it was a bright sunny day that day.

finance-tower-3.jpg

finance-tower-1.jpg

ha! That second one is CLEVER... smart dressed man climbing the steps... of finance. Very nice. I wonder if it would have been better landscape, though I think the omission of the "tower" works better.

btw, they seem a little dark to me.

I agree that the second is nice! Great street shot!

I like the second one but the 1st one could have been better if the man wasnt so blurry

Funny how things work sometimes and people see things differently. I really like the blurry man with the sharp back ground. It makes for a great street shot that way. It gives that feeling of of a typical business man in hurry to get to his meeting.

thanks for the replies everyone!

I wonder if it would have been better landscape, though I think the omission of the "tower" works better.
care to explain a little bit what you mean by this? better landscape how? (and what does omission mean btw?)

javier said:
Funny how things work sometimes and people see things differently. I really like the blurry man with the sharp back ground. It makes for a great street shot that way. It gives that feeling of of a typical business man in hurry to get to his meeting.
same here, that's what i was going for anyway. but hey, if we all liked the same stuff this forum would be pretty boring hey.

btw, made a new edit of the first photo, think this one works much better:

finance-tower-3b.jpg

thanks for the replies everyone!

I wonder if it would have been better landscape, though I think the omission of the "tower" works better.
care to explain a little bit what you mean by this? better landscape how? (and what does omission mean btw?)

javier said:
same here, that's what i was going for anyway. but hey, if we all liked the same stuff this forum would be pretty boring hey.

btw, made a new edit of the first photo, think this one works much better:

finance-tower-3b.jpg

I like it a lot more with this edit.

Most reactions

Back