Finished cutting the back lawn this afternoon - -

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finished cutting the back lawn this afternoon; this is about half of it showing, as the rest is over the hill.

This time of year when we finish the back it is time to start the front & vice versa.

Took this with a SLR Magic 8mm toy lens.

R6120001.jpg

8mm...nice and wide-angle, no matter the capture format size!

Finished cutting the back lawn this afternoon

Wow,super wide angle . It looks like you mow your field in two directions? That's some good technique

wow great photo of beautiful landscape

You know what they say about nice shots ...... nice lens!

Do you have a fire pit out back? I would in a nice yard like that.

Ron, you didn't tell us you lived in the park! Very nice. :)

Really great place you have there. Ed

You know what they say about nice shots ...... nice lens!

Do you have a fire pit out back? I would in a nice yard like that.

I have fun with this toy lens.
No fire pit but we do have a propane BBQ & smoker under the car port.

We bought a bald hill in 1973 - zero trees & planted a few that year. Over the Christmas/new year holiday of 73-74 I designed & drafted the plans for our house that we built in 74. Up until last year I continued to plant trees & shrubs to attract wildlife back to the property. All the trees you see in this pic I planted. The front yard is more densely populated.

I may sound like I am bragging & I am. I am proud of the accomplishment & the fact that wildlife is now becoming a pest.

Yes, this once bald hill now looks like a park.

We bought a bald hill in 1973 - zero trees & planted a few that year. Over the Christmas/new year holiday of 73-74 I designed & drafted the plans for our house that we built in 74. Up until last year I continued to plant trees & shrubs to attract wildlife back to the property. All the trees you see in this pic I planted. The front yard is more densely populated.

I may sound like I am bragging & I am. I am proud of the accomplishment & the fact that wildlife is now becoming a pest.

Yes, this once bald hill now looks like a park.

From what I see, you have every right to!

Most reactions

Back