Finished my Gallery site - tell me what you think!

Pyrex, I love your site. Especially the airplane and car pix. I do have one problem though, the picture of the airliner is actually a USAirways B757 not a AA B737. The blue belly with the red stripe and white top give away the airline and the round engine nacelles instead of the 737's flat bottom nacelles tell the aircraft. I'm sorry if I sound like an arse. I REALLY like the photo and most people wouldn't know the difference, I just happen to work at an airport and see these every day.

How did you get the photo on top of the train?? I LOVE that one. and I love the one of the UPAC loco. The colors and detail are incredible.

Pyrex, I love your site. Especially the airplane and car pix. I do have one problem though, the picture of the airliner is actually a USAirways B757 not a AA B737. The blue belly with the red stripe and white top give away the airline and the round engine nacelles instead of the 737's flat bottom nacelles tell the aircraft. I'm sorry if I sound like an arse. I REALLY like the photo and most people wouldn't know the difference, I just happen to work at an airport and see these every day.

How did you get the photo on top of the train?? I LOVE that one. and I love the one of the UPAC loco. The colors and detail are incredible.

Todd, I was waiting for a guy like you to correct it, I was up real late last night and felt a little defeated than to properly tag it, I'm familiar with fighters, not airliners - I made the change.

Nice shots, and the website looks good and it's easy to navigate. :thumbup:

I mistakenly overcompressed them - I had done my initial batch conversion on all the images, and then I realized my watermark wasn't showing, so I went back over with other settings and pretty much ruined all the images, so I have to start all over again, sigh.

Most reactions

Back