TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Comments always welcome

$1.jpg

$2.jpg

$3.jpg

Lovely. Never seen a flower like the second shot.

Ohhhhh, #2 floats my boat!

Thanks Derrel, that was a unusual looking bud, so had to shoot it! lol! Thinking about maybe doing some focus stacking this weekend, if these haven't bloomed yet.

Awesome shots! Do you use a dedicated Macro lens or tubes?

Thanks! These shots were just a Nikon 105mm Macro lens, with diffused flash. I do have extension tubes, and a Raynox DCR-250 lens also... but did not use either of them here.

Thanks! These shots were just a Nikon 105mm Macro lens, with diffused flash. I do have extension tubes, and a Raynox DCR-250 lens also... but did not use either of them here.

Awesome! Macro photography is something I'd love to get into more if I had the correct gear. I might see about getting a dedicated macro lens for my next purchase.

They're all purty ,but #2 is exceptional. I really need to work on some macro for a change.

Awesome! Macro photography is something I'd love to get into more if I had the correct gear. I might see about getting a dedicated macro lens for my next purchase.

Usually lots of used lenses available.. smartest way to buy, and you can get some good deals!

They're all purty ,but #2 is exceptional. I really need to work on some macro for a change.

Thank you! It is a little different. Might try to get some more this weekend....

+1 for #2, nice.

Most reactions

Back