Fire and Sparks 2

93rdcurrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.timlorphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot of the same fire just a little further down...

Attachments

• $Fire and Sparks2b.jpg
    $Fire and Sparks2b.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 116
The biggest problem I have with this photo is that you can't see where the flame is coming from. It just makes for a rather boring picture of some random top of a fire. There's just a hint of some grass that makes me want to see the source of the fire even more. Needs better composition.

I originally had this as a 3 part series in my mind. It started with the first shot title Sparks and ended with the final shot titled Fire it Up! I'll post that one today so you can see the "source" of the fire. Personally the fire was the last thing on my mind when I was shooting these. I was very focused on the sparks which is why they were the first in the series of shots.

Bottom line is that this is just an on-the-floor type trash can shot. Fireworks and fires are the most difficult type of photography so if you are a beginner, you should be starting in a vastly simpler area.

If you are keen on fireworks and fires you should do your homework and read up on that area of photography before you begin experimenting. You have a considerable amount to learn before even beginning to shoot.

skieur

Most reactions

Back