fire

tabbymichelle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lorephotography.gq.nu
This picture is the first night photo that I ever took. It was taken earlier this summer. It is fire inside an old hollowed tree in my parents' back yard. It's weird how the fire had a cross.

Be gentle, I am still learning =)

fire.jpg

I like the image very much! Nicely done. Perhaps you can crop the bottom part (the lower fire spot), it might give more strength to the upper part with the cross (which is really weird, indeed). Did you set the fire on purpose?

deveel said:
I like the image very much! Nicely done. Perhaps you can crop the bottom part (the lower fire spot), it might give more strength to the upper part with the cross (which is really weird, indeed). Did you set the fire on purpose?

Thanks! Yeah, we set it ourselves cause it's dead and mom wanted it gone, we thought it would work, but it didn't do anything. It's still standing.

lol, I dunno about the witch part. However, the entire road where my parents' house is, is right on the Ohio River. There is an "indian lady" (well that's what we call her anyway) that says that there is indian burial somewhere here. Weird things happen all of the time here so I have no clue lol

Cool capture :thumbup:!

Most reactions

Back