Fireworks Festival

xaer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

It's been a while since I posted here. Anyway, this is my 1st fireworks shoot to share.

img58607ao.jpg

img58612dg.jpg

img58621al.jpg

img58699ly.jpg

img58705aj.jpg

img58785bk.jpg

img58800bz.jpg

img58874bk.jpg

Thanks for viewing. :)

WOW, great shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must have been a real stunning show and you captured it beautifully! Nice colors! I like the zigzag things in #4 - never seen those before!

wow those are georgous!!!!! great pictures! I love the last one - big BANG!!!

wow those look great.
What settings did you use? There will be some fireworks shot into the air on friday, im planning on making some pics of that. I can only hope that they will look as good as these.
Greetz Daan

deveel said:
WOW, great shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must have been a real stunning show and you captured it beautifully! Nice colors! I like the zigzag things in #4 - never seen those before!

Thx. The zigzgging is actually caused by the windy condition that evening.

mentos_007 said:
wow those are georgous!!!!! great pictures! I love the last one - big BANG!!!

Thx Mentos. Yeah the Portugese Big Bang (Fireworks by the Portugal Team)

doenoe said:
wow those look great.
What settings did you use? There will be some fireworks shot into the air on friday, im planning on making some pics of that. I can only hope that they will look as good as these.
Greetz Daan

Hi doenoe. I was using F8 10s exposure mostly. Do bring a black card along, it'll come in handy :).

Gorgeous pictures! post more post more!

some beautiful captures in here... thx for sharing :)

Very beautiful!!! Love the various colors and the reflections on the water!

Thanks friends for your encouraging comments :). I should be shooting another fireworks sessions tonight. I hope to come up with something nice.

doenoe said:
you put the card in front of the lens when you press the shutter or something like that? So you wont have camerashake?

It's nothing to do with camerashake actually, cause u'll have to mount the cam on a tripod.
The card is actually to control what u want to see in the photograph. Sometimes, the fireworks can get abit messy (i.e. if too many went off over a short period of time). 10 secs will allow u to capture quite alot of action. cheers.

Most reactions

Back