Fireworks

H4X1MA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Never done fireworks before, only had a few good shots... next time I need to remember to turn the noise reduction off so the cam doesn't get backed up. I wish this was full frame, but I think it came out ok.

I like this. The silhouettes of the foreground really enhance the quality of the shot.
In the future, consider getting even more of that in the frame.

Nicely done.

Nice, what are using?

Yes looks good, nicely composed shot.

What settings did you shoot on ? How long did you open the shutter for ?

Thanks everyone. This was done with my Nikon 55-300 4.5-5.6G ED using f5 @ 1/6... ISO jacked to 800 though.

That's why I HATE Flickr... they make it dammed near impozzible to get the EXIF data.

Thanks everyone. This was done with my Nikon 55-300 4.5-5.6G ED using f5 @ 1/6... ISO jacked to 800 though.

You sure? That whole event in one sixth of a second? Seems awful fast for fireworks. I can see 6 seconds, though.

That's why I HATE Flickr... they make it dammed near impozzible to get the EXIF data.

You sure? That whole event in one sixth of a second? Seems awful fast for fireworks. I can see 6 seconds, though.

Correction, f22 @ 2s. I was looking at another pic from the set.

Most reactions

Back