First 5D shots(56k)

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well my Canon 5D came in today so of course I went out and got a few quick shots. I've gotta say I love it. Here they are. All were taken with 100mm on different settings except the B&W. The first black and white is the one the camera gave me, the second is one I edited. But I was just walking around taking quick shots so I'm sure if I were to set up a black and white it would look better than the one I got, but I doubt it would look better than film.

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

IMG_0011.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

Cameras...
IMG_0018.JPG

Mine
IMG_0018con.jpg

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really like the first, that rose looks good.
The following photos of the red flowers are overwhelmingly red... do they come out of the camera like this?
I also find that when I have my 350D take b+w photos, I want to adjust the contrasts later ... I am not quite so happy with their appearance "right out of the camera". So I do like your edited version a lot better!

OP
vonDrehle

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
LaFoto said:
I really like the first, that rose looks good.
The following photos of the red flowers are overwhelmingly red... do they come out of the camera like this?
I also find that when I have my 350D take b+w photos, I want to adjust the contrasts later ... I am not quite so happy with their appearance "right out of the camera". So I do like your edited version a lot better!
Yeah all the pictures are strait from the camera except the edited one. I haven't found a bad thing about this camera yet.

Most reactions

New Topics