First attempt at a watermark C&C

Dinardy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had some extra time today... So I thought I would try my hand at a basic watermark for fun. I don't see myself starting a "business" that produces revenue anytime soon but feedback would be appreciated.

Andrew Arthur Jones Photography, because Andrew Jones, to my surprise was taken already.

First Attempt Watermark by A A Jones, on Flickr

I like it. I have to work on mine.

Thank you,

I just signed a piece of printer paper. Snapped a pic, magic wand'd it, did a few tweaks to threshold and made it a brush preset.
I think I spent 15min on the project lol

I like it. Very simple.

A watermark is meant to cover the image in some transparent form to try and stop others from gaining value from using it without your permission. That's just a signature in the corner. Looks nice. Easy to crop out.

A watermark is meant to cover the image in some transparent form to try and stop others from gaining value from using it without your permission. That's just a signature in the corner. Looks nice. Easy to crop out.

Well... Being that its a brush preset, Its pretty easy for me to resize and crank opacity so that I can put it in a more annoying spot. But I doubt I'll ever do that... None of my pictures are THAT good lol.

Sometimes yes. And sometimes it can be a small non-offensive something that just tells you who the copyright owner is or advertises the photographer. I like it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back