First attempt at cross process

G2Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So like the title says, this is my first attempt at cross process. I know the barb wire is a little out of focus but I just wanted some opinion on how the color turned out. I know this style isn't for everyone and I am testing the waters with it myself, but I think it works with the imagery.

$crossprocessbarbwire (1 of 1).jpg$crossprocesschain (1 of 1).jpg

What do you mean by cross-processing? I know what cross processing is (Processing a film in a solution that was not intended for that film type), but your images were taken with a digital camera (Nikon D3200) and developed in Lightroom 5.4. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with LR - is there a x-pro feature I don't know about?

Jim

What do you mean by cross-processing? I know what cross processing is (Processing a film in a solution that was not intended for that film type), but your images were taken with a digital camera (Nikon D3200) and developed in Lightroom 5.4. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with LR - is there a x-pro feature I don't know about?

Jim
Digital Cross Processing in Photoshop | Photography Mad
Why is it I can never find a link to explain it that quick and easily when I'm lost on terminology.

Kudo's to KmH. I read an article recently about cross processing in LR and PS and thought I would give it a try. Was just asking for C&C to see if I am on the right track for anyone that is familiar with it.

Most reactions

Back