First attempt at fireworks

ChckLiz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My cam has a setting for fireworks so I wanted to test it out.. since my brother, grandpa, and dad all shot off some the other night.. I tried.. I'm still not used to the setting so they're not all that great.. these were the only ones that I liked enough to post

79.jpg

80.jpg

81.jpg

83.jpg

I agree, nice job! And the first is great, you're too hard on yourself!

Ah that's just me lol.. I'm usually hard on myself about everything.. photography being one thing because it's something new to me so I don't think what I do is all that great... but anyways! Thank you! :D :hugs:

definately to hard on yourself, i think youve done well especially the first one!

fireworks are so much fun to shoot... i really enjoyed these. look around on the internet for tutorials before your next shoot, there are a bunch of them out there... they will give you all kinds of ideas to try. my only suggestion would be to get a little tripod and use the camera's timer if you don't have a cable release or remote. although, handheld shots are fun too because you can capture some crazy movement... :thumbup:

Here's one from July 4th last year... one of my first posts here on TPF --> http://thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26543

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into them :). I just looked at a tripod today that's 41 inches tall so that works and it's compatible with my cam so that works too :D

Your pic is awesome btw, I love black and white pics :D

Most reactions

Back