First attempt at flowers

PiXeL

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there everyone, well today i went out and had my first attempt of flower photography, i just got a new camera and i was playing round with the macro and super-macro settings, these are just a few of the shots that came out, none of these are edited or croped, just straight off the camera, if you would like to suggest anything to make them better, please let me know, im only to willing to learn.

DSCF0322.jpg

DSCF0324.jpg

DSCF0320.jpg

Oops, something went wrong here, PiXeL ... I only see three red x's, and when I try to approach the pics via "the scenic route" (by right-clicking the red x and then copying and pasting the URL out of the properties), this is what I get:

warning.gif
Page not found …but while you're at Photobucket, why not try:

hey there, i thought that one might have a little troubles, it had a fragmented upload, i re did it, and this is it.

DSCF0320.jpg

Well, from what I can see now, you either have focusing issues going on here, or those of camera shake. Problem is that not one part of the photo is in focus, the flower is blurred all over. Not TOTALLY blurred, of course, and there is a difference between front (more in focus) and background (deliberately blurred out), but I guess you had some light problems here? Is this flower on the window sill somewhere and you used natural window light?

All in all the best you can do, but for some reason here it did not work best.

And compositionally I see you cropped into part of the flower at the bottom ... well, to MY mind this should not happen and you should frame your flower photos so that all the relevant parts (and that one is relevant to the overall composition, so I feel) are within your frame.

I assume that flower is still there?
So you can re-take the photo?

OK. :D

Thanks Lafoto, im still trying to figure out how to work my camera on full manual, how about the other two photos? the pink one and the white one? or should i re post them too?

I don't know, I still cannot see them.
The symmetry of the red x's is fine, though ;).

Most reactions

Back