first attempt at this theme...... Nytmair? :P

Rob A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
hey guys, been away for a while, took these today and was hoping you could tell me what you think. i decided to do selecetive colouring on one of them to... so what do you think? thanks :thumbsup:

BMWZ4FRONT.jpg

BMWZ4SEL.jpg

have also got some more but will post the another time.

the selective coloring one is really nice!

good job on the other one too. i would like to see maybe a different setting (maybe?)...something that is totally level. that way your horizon wont be tilted out of shape.

ino what you mean, the driveway was on quite a tilt (this also made it harder to get a good view from right side of the car) but this weekend it will be washed and wer taking it to a nicer setting.... thanks for all your compliments though!!

I like the first one, although that blank white plate front and center is a bit distracting. Can see a little bit of what appears like text at the very bottom. I can certainly understand why someone would want to remove the plate number, though.
Like the angle of the second one, but find myself wishing there was less glare on the windshield. I wonder if a polarizing filter would have helped (?).
Nice car!

personally i never try and get a straight horizon for automotive shots, i do the angle to make the car look best, not the background since it's not the subject there.

for example, i tried this pic level, and i just didn't like it. it was too boring.
P1040338.jpg

from what i've been picking up, auto photos are about lighting, setting, and angles first and foremost.

i really like how you did the selective color on #2.... really interesting! look forward to seeing more, and nice car :cool:

Most reactions

Back