First Attempt On HDR, C&C please.

I think everything except the grass looks good. It's kinda radio active looking. :) I also agree about straightening it.

Thank you all for taking time to comment on my image. I learn a lot from all your comments, as well as from the images being posted. Taken all into consideration, I re-edited it again. Hope the image below improve.

5388594593_893ac58b1b_b.jpg

Thank you all.

Better imo. :) The sky was so pale in the first. And the color/contrast of the building is so much more pleasing. I'm not too sure about the grass, though. It's awfully green. But I am looking at both photos side by side, so it might be a trick of the eye.

But you didnt straighten it! :p

The new edit is spot-on, IMO. That's assuming you want reality, and not some fantasy landscape. People sometimes like the latter, and that's fine, but I think you have reality nailed here ... and congrats. Very few people do this well.

Now the thing is to focus on your composition and also to understand where HDR really adds significant value to an image. This is where I think you've missed here. However, if this was just an experiment in "Hey, how do I do an HDR?" then I totally understand.

Wow... thank you for all your constructive comments. And yeah, I too think I need to reduce the Green a tad.
Regarding straighten it up, unfortunately my pp skill is very limited. I'm still looking up at how to do it. I'll be appreciate if anyone out there tell me how can I do it in photoshop.

Thank you.

Most reactions

Back