First Attempt

JayFidizzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Guys my name is Jay i'm from Queens NY.
I just finished up a quick project last night...it was my first attempt at one like this so just let me know what you think. The one standing up is blurred because he couldn't stop laughing.

Canon 300D 200 iso 20sec exposure

4fazle5x3lo.jpg

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Wow good job. For a second I didn't notice they were the same guy, haha. Very warm picture. Gives you a good feeling :)

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i've seen this technique a lot lately and you've done a good job, but the colors really got my attention! nice work. :thumbup:

OP
J

JayFidizzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys.......I'm going to attempt more this weekend now that I know what issues can come up. i'll be sure to update.

MotorPsycho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it's something about the color and light that makes this picture outstanding... i honestly didn't notice it was the same person until someone pointed it out, and i honestly don't care... this shot would of been just as good with 4 different peole

OP
J

JayFidizzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
The lighting is funny.............Its the street lamp in the back for the background lighting and right above me is a 100 watt light bulb......thats pretty much it......i didn't tweek the colors in photoshop.

OP
J

JayFidizzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks again guys....i really appreciate the compliments..........i will be doing more this weekend after i freelance a sweet 16.

Most reactions