First Barred of the year

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks to Raymond who traveled 100km to point out my first Barred Owl. Ray got some great shots before I arrived that I’m sure he will post soon.

barred31dec20051469dif.jpg

Raymond enjoying his new lens.
raymond31dec20051461.jpg

Before hooking up with Raymond and Peter I took a long walk at a new location to scout it out. All I got was a weather shot of the Pickering Nuclear plant.
petcreek31dec20051432dif.jpg

For tomorrow we are hatching a plan to drive 200km east to Amherst Island for an Owl hunt. Our wives are invited so we will see what happens, especially since we plan to leave really early on New Years Day.

Later dudes!

Nice series. It looks cold!
I tried to get to some snow yesterday, but after about an hour drive, all I got was...road closed due to snow! So I had to turn around :er:

It snowed most of yesterday and I had some fun getting around in the Mazda 3. My work will not spring for snow tires. We have a 400km trek planned for today to see some owls but the roads should be bare and dry by now. Off we go.

Eric

Raymond J Barlow said:
awesome shot of the Owl, and too bad that fat guy doesn't know how to hold up a camera!

Ah, he takes a pretty mean photo and makes me kick it up a notch :) If only he would remember his back-up battery :)

Eric

another wonderful owl shot, and it's fun to see you guys in action too. such dedication getting out there in all that white stuff... i'm freezing if it drops below 70F ;)

Most reactions

Back