1.)
Rose.jpg

2.)
SelfPortraitGarageSmall.jpg

3.)
ArboretumTreesSmall.jpg

4.)
ArboretumBenchSmall.jpg

3 and 4 were both shot at ISO 1600...becaue someone isn't smart enough to remember to change his ISO back OR even notice that something's fishy about the uncommonly short shutter speeds. Oh well, I won't do THAT again.

"Somebody" who takes his own pic with bunny ears????
Hey, spiralout, you cannot live in the nothern hemisphere! We don't have woods like that right now. Nature is plain DEAD for the time being (here it is, anyway - I might come up with some more nature pics tomorrow, provided the lab was as fast as I hope it to be!)

Tell me about it :? First time I paid $1,900Can for a camera. For the media type of work I do it is worth it. I'm up to almost 9,000 images. I sure hope it last to a million or more :roll: Time will tell.

Eric

Even at ISO 1600 #3 ain't bad. If you can retake it at a lower ISO, I really want to see a high quality version of that shot.

PS- How much $ you put down for the D70? I'm price comparing for a new camera right now.

Replic said:
Even at ISO 1600 #3 ain't bad. If you can retake it at a lower ISO, I really want to see a high quality version of that shot.

PS- How much $ you put down for the D70? I'm price comparing for a new camera right now.

I got the body and Nikkor 18-70 zoom for $1099 before rebate...but that was at Price Rite Photo, and I would NOT recommend anyone to this store. They're cameras are dirt cheap but they're accessories are ungodly expensive, and they won't shut up until you buy a warranty, an extra battery, etc. I'm rather weak-willed when it comes to dealing with this sort of people, but if you don't mind a bit of confrontation, then this is a good place to shop...I guess. Oh yeah, and they haven't given me my rebate form yet...and I've called them three times! :x

I denoised #3 and #4 (thanks JonMikal for indirectly leading me to Neat Image :salute: ), and added one of my favorite shots from my AE-1 in (denoised, of course).

ParksceneSmall.jpg

d4cebfbf.jpg

cd2f7e01.jpg

That last one is awesome - only some cloud cover would have made it better.

Love the self portrait...would have never thought to give bunny ears to myself. Nice job!!!

Most reactions

Back