First Black & White/Sepia 2

Sand_On_The_Breeze

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
More from the same roll. Again looking for pointers. Thanks for looking.

riverfront4.jpg

riverfront5.jpg

wintertree1.jpg

riverfront6.jpg

winterfog1.jpg

I wanted the footprints to show up more but they didn't so I'm not sure if i should crop them out. Also, not sure about this, but I don't think i should have divided the pic into 2, half with trees, half with the snow.

Actually I like the last shot alot. Those are some great shots. Keep up the good work =p. I wish I had snow =(.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions all.

Wish I had a horizontal of that snow shot now. It was the last shot in the roll and i only had another colour roll with me.

thebeginning said:
those are terrific

i think if you split that pic up it might make for some pretty cool images actually (but i still like it as a whole)

Do you mean splitting it with one shot of only the trees and the other of just the footprints? Thanks for the suggestions.

great series. you may try burning in the footprints if possible to add more, but i believe it's an awesome shot as is. very well done :thumbup:

The second and last are very moody.
Do you do any post processing of your photos at all, Sand_on_the-Breeze? It seems like you put them up just as they came out of the camera, right? So you are one of those purists (?) who want to do everything right BEFORE they take their photo? Good! I appreciate that much - but despite my belief in doing-it-right-beforehand, I have come to using post processing software, too :blulsh2:

I do like to get it right in the camera, but I make mistakes.

I haven't done much photoshopping. I cropped a bit from the second and fourth ones. Besides I haven't really learned how to use photoshop yet. DIdn't touch contrast or brightness.

Thanks for looking.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back