First C&C on TPF

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello: I'm brand new here (registered yesterday) and I'd love to hear what you have to say about this photo:

4850287038_1f442601ce_b.jpg

Quick Description: This is the bridge above Lower Multnomah Falls looking at the Upper Falls through the arches in the bridge. Little post-processing done, just black and white conversion, and a little adjustment brushing to lighten up the bridge and pull it out from the backdrop of the waterfall.

Shoot specs:

Canon EOS 7D;
EF17-40mm
ISO 100;
f/9.0;
.3 sec;

Thanks for looking! P.S. The details come out richer if you click it and view it in lytebox.

If you would have focused on the rock at the bottom right of the fall you may have got everything in focus. To me the focus is too much on the arches and the river detail and vegetation detail is lost and also a little too dark. The speed seems good for the waterfall but not sold on the composition.....

i would have had less arches and more waterfall..

Ady, what you say is all true, but since Multnomah is one of the most photographed falls in America, I tried to find the newest, most unordinary way to photograph it. This is what I came up with. Yeah, some things are wrong. If I ever go back, I'll try and fix what I did wrong.

D-B-J, the same. I tried to find something new with the falls, and this was it.

Thanks for your replies! I need it desperately.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back