Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

Thanks for all the C&C I'm still learning a lot so all the C&C is very helpful.

they must be decent if nobody has said anything looking at them closer number 1 looks a little blurry now its got me thinkin since my 75mm-300mm doesn't have is on it if that is the reason I'm saving up for some better glass.

Most of them look OoF to me. I dont really care for any of them. These were taken at watkins glen right?

No wow factor. Looks like they were shot with a point and shoot camera.

#2 looks pretty nice. The others have some different issues..

The processing is odd. The best example is #3. What did you do? Looks like you maxed the recovery and fill light - the image severely lacks contrast, mostly between colors and with (lack of) highlights. The out of focus blur in the foreground looks very strange too.

#5 is a decent composition and #4 is a really nice scene - the weird processing is a little less evident on #4 too.

I'd figure out what's going on with the processing and avoid doing that next time

4 and 5 are good pics they have a bit of wow to them they all are great for the first time with t1i :)

This is a dirty edit somewhat, but next time go for something like this with your color and shadow/highlight processing (desaturate the blues, increase contrast, selective burning.. etc)

qazlY.jpg

EDIT: also cropped some to give it a less center-weighted composition.

Also, this crop gives more attention to the falls in #4. And it needed to be slightly straightened.

NL8Mv.jpg

Last edited:
What did you do to these? Did you decrease the highlights or something? :scratch:

nice shooting location!

yeah the origionals were pretty bright because i am still getting use to my dslr my super zoom showed on the display everything so im working on it and over processed a little so it wouldn't be so bright

You overprocessed a lot on 1, 3 and 4... its a very nice area, and these would be fun to look at with less processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back