First Cake Smash for 2010

So what background did you shoot on then. Very wicked storyboard. If it was my kids 1st bday I would have loved it.

The background is a seamless paper called Blue Mist. But i enhanced the color a bit with PS.

What sticks out to me the most about this shoot is that the colours are very soothing/refreshing to the eye. They will love this set.

I love it, from beginning to messy end. The one under Happy Birthday is my favorite. I would love a copy of the storyboard. Woo hoo I'll pm you with my email address. Thanks!

Thank you both. And YoMoe, im sorry i couldnt help you with your Photoshop issue.

did you create this template yourself? it's awesome! and i love the tip for plexiglass- wont help me today with my cake smash in less than an hour but i love the idea of an easy clean up in future! thank you everyone!:thumbup:

What an awesome idea. Really like this and im sure the parents were blown away

Just not a Great Idea, Its a Better Presentation Ever i have Seen... Keep it up....

This is The New Style to Celebrate H.B. D of Your loved one lol!!!

Wow...this is such a great idea! It sure beats the "normal" studio pictures where the kid is sitting next to a number 1. If I ever have kids, I would LOVE to see something like this hanging on my wall!

Most reactions

Back